The Financial Times revealed the 23rd Ranking of the Best Business Schools in Executive Education† Or HEC Paris comes first, it is not the only French school that stands out in this area!
Read more: FT MBA 2022 Ranking: The Best Schools!
What is Executive Education?
These are educational programs offered by schools to managers and principals to complete and expand their education.
They are of two types:
- them intra-company training (customized) that are custom-made for companies and for them
- them intercompany training (open) that are open to all professionals and focused on a particular topic.
Three rankings several were made by the Financial Times:
- The first judges the top 70 business schools that offer programs adapted to the requirements of organizations: these are “tailor-made executive training”
- The second classifies 65 Best Schools in Executive Education Programs with Open Enrollment i.e. courses on a specific subject, offered to professionals regardless of their employer (e.g. leadership courses may be offered in schools)
- The third, the one that interests us, combines the two previous ones to create the . to propose top 50 business schools in executive education (customized and open combined)
The terms to qualify for the ranking are as follows:
- The school should be Internationally recognized through accreditation AACSB or EQUIS
- She must have won at the very least $1 million in revenue in 2021 on any of the custom and open programs
- To be eligible for the ranking Customizationschools should at least have 15 clients who have requested lessons ending in 2021, and at least 5 of them must answer the survey offered by FT
- For the evaluation of Open programs, 2 general management courses for at least three days and 2 advanced courses for a period of five days or more. At least 20% of the participants and 20 people have to complete the survey to include the school in the ranking.
in the end, 100 schools participated in the ranking, in one or both reviews, but not all were ranked. The ranking was adapted to the health situation and did not take into account the school infrastructure.
FT Ranking 2022: Discover the Top 50 Schools
In the TOP 50, 7 French schools stand out and stand out! Among them we find the prestigious TOP 5 but also KEDGE and GEM. Discover the ranking of 2022 without further delay!
|2||Iese Business School||Spain/US/Germany/Brazil|
|3||IMD Business School||Swiss|
|4||Esade Business School||Spain|
|5||London Business School||UK/UAE|
|6||Essec Business School||France|
|7||SDA Bocconi School of Management||Italy|
|8||University of Michigan: Ross||UNITED STATES|
|9||Fondaco Dom Cabral||Brazil|
|10||Edhec Business School||France/UK/Singapore|
|12||ESCP Business School||France/UK/Germany/Spain/Italy/Poland|
|13||Western University: Ivey||Canada/Hong Kong|
|14||Ceibs||China/ Switzerland/ Ghana|
|15||Stockholm School of Economics||Sweden/Latvia/Russia|
|16||iPad Business School||Mexico|
|17||University of St. Gallen||Swiss|
|18||Incae Business School||Costa Rica|
|19||Henley Business School||United Kingdom/ South Africa/ Denmark/ Finland/ Germany|
|20||Hult EF Business Education||UK|
|21||emlyon business school||France/China/Morocco/India|
|22||Nova School of Business and Economics||Portugal|
|23||Vlerick Business School||Belgium|
|24||Shanghai Jiao Tong University: Antai||China|
|25||University of Cambridge: Judge||UK|
|26||Moscow School of Management Skolkovo||Russia|
|27||Catolica Lisbon School of Business and Economics||Portugal|
|28||WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management||Germany|
|29||AGSM at UNSW Business School||Australia|
|30||Zhejiang University School of Management||China|
|31||IAE Business School||Argentina|
|32||York University: Schulich||Canada|
|33||Eada Business School Barcelona||Spain|
|34||University of Aalto||Finland/ Singapore|
|35=||NHH Norwegian School of Economics||Norway|
|35=||Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University||The Netherlands|
|37||Warwick Business School||UK|
|38||Kedge Business School||France|
|39||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad||India/Dubai|
|40||University of Porto – FEP | PBS||Portugal|
|41=||ISEG – Lisbon School of Economics and Management||Portugal|
|41=||Lagos Business School||Nigeria|
|43||Nyenrode Business University||The Netherlands|
|44||Xiamen University School of Management||China|
|45||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore||India|
|46||University of British Columbia Sauder||Canada|
|48||Grenoble School of Management||France|
|49||Frankfurt School of Finance and Management||Germany|
|50||BI Norwegian Business School||Norway|
Double success for HEC Paris
HEC Paris managed to climb to the top of the two rankings, up one place in custom and seven places in open from last year’s rankings. In the open ranking, HEC achieved a score of 9.72 out of 10† It is the first school to finish first in all three rankings.
France well represented in the Top 50
Beyond the impressive result of HEC, with 4 schools in the top 15 and 7 schools overall in the combined rankingFrance shows the international influence, attractiveness and quality of education at its business schools† Here is more information about the positioning of French schools in the ranking.
|Rank France||world ranking||School|
|2||6||ESSEC Business School|
|3||10||EDHEC Business School|
|4||12||ESCP Business School|
|5||21||emlyon business school|
|6||38||KEDGE Business School|
|7||48||Grenoble School of Management|
Read more: FT 2021 ranking of the best Masters in Management in the world!