Zapping Foot National Top 10: the best scorers in the history of the French team
Women’s amateur football in the spotlight! While last Sunday’s Coupe de France final took place with Paris Saint-Germain’s crushing victory over Yzeure (8-0) and Olympique Lyonnais plays Turin’s Champions League final against FC Barcelona on Saturday night in a dantesque showdown, the amateur world is also playing. is entitled to his exposure and this through a more than interesting program called “Sensationnelles”.
This program, initiated by INTERMARCHÉ, is carried out in collaboration with the French Football Federation, ready to give importance to football fans. Sensationnelles consists of helping young female football players and especially girls to develop thanks to the round ball, but it also requires creating a commitment to women’s football in the regions and helping clubs to promote the practice of women’s football. to develop. For the first edition, the program saw things big, with Laure Boulleau sponsoring the edition. The former professional footballer of Paris Saint-Germain and the French national team, now a consultant to the Canal Football Club, have made it a point of honor to help develop this amateur women’s football.
“Football has been able to go through its revolution to open up to the practice of women. It will be and must be a real way for women to reveal themselves, gain self-confidence, emancipate themselves. If professional women’s football is structured, clubs and amateurs need support more than ever, at a time when sport has become a public health problem for everyone. This is why I signed up for the SENSATIONAL program”, confides in particular the former PSG left-back on his commitment to this project.
9 amateur clubs selected from almost 300 registrations
Bandrélé Foot Féminines is one of the finalists of the Sensationnelles program
This very first edition of the Sensationnelles program was therefore a great success as almost 300 club requests were registered. But of this total, only 9 teams had a chance to be selected for the final in Paris. A total of 1,575 clubs were involved, with 2,412 teams ranging from U14s to U18s. While the deliberations weren’t the easiest, the nine lucky clubs are:
- Thonon Evian Grand Geneva FC, Thonon-Les-Bains, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Tours FC, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
- Bandrelé Foot Feminines, Mayotte
- Olympic Saint-Memmie, Marne, Grand Est
- Villeneuve-d’Ascq Women’s Football, Flanders, Hauts-de-France
- Union Sportive Saint-Malo, Ille-et-Vilaine, Brittany
- Mitry-Mory Women’s Football, Seine-et-Marne, Paris-Ile-de-France
- Jacou Clapiers Football Association, Hérault, Occitanie
- Montauban football club, Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
These 9 clubs will therefore see their representatives invited to the French Football Federation on 27 June from 7 pm in Paris to present their development project to the jury, in the presence of the program partners and the media. During this ceremony, the winning club will be announced and the latter will receive a financial support of 10,000 euros per year for three years to help realize their development project for women’s football. But in addition, a sporting and linguistic stay in summer camp is also offered to a selection of their young players (U14 to U18) and their coaches, at the Lewes Football Club: a fantastic social experience in this emblematic English club of the Mixité, one of the most socially engaged clubs in the world (first professional or semi-professional football club to pay women and men on the same level, earning it the nickname Equality FC).
The finalist clubs will also receive a donation of equipment and their actions will be communicated on the INTERMARCHÉ networks “As close as possible to sport” to reward their commitment and their participation in the program.
Of course, the jury will not only consist of Laure Boulleau and the latter will be well supported as the next panel will judge the nine teams on June 27 to choose the winner of this wonderful program of women’s amateur football.
The jury of the SENSATIONAL program
- Laure BOULLEAU, former PSG and international, TV advisor
- Anne SAINTEMARIE, Intermarché member of the marketing and communication department
- Laura GEORGES, Former International, Secretary General of the French Football Federation
- Véronique LAINÉ, Member of the Board of Directors of the Amateur Football League and Vice President of the Mediterranean Football League
- Géraldine CATALANO, Editor-in-Chief of Équipe Magazine
- Laurie DELHOSTAL, sports journalist and director
- Philippe BERGEROO, former international, former coach of the French women’s national football team
- Philipp MÜLLER-WIRTH, Director of the UNESCO Sports Department
- Philippe DOUCET, sports and football journalist
Act now on June 27 to know the very first winner of this sensational program, which will undoubtedly contribute to the fame of women’s amateur football in France.
Sensationnelles, a program to promote amateur women’s football
Bringing awareness to women’s amateur football is something that is now being done thanks to a program initiated by Intermarché and the French Football Federation. To help the development of young girls in football, the Sensationnelles program has just been launched.